Wednesday, November 4, 2009

From PR to Law

By Dave Eisele, 2009 Spring Intern

Well, since my time at Fusion, I’ve returned to BYU-Idaho. I’m studying Communications and I’ll be graduating this winter. Also, I’m preparing for law school. I’ve been studying for the LSAT and narrowing my school choices. Unfortunately, I don’t believe I’ve been able to implement everything I learned during my time at Fusion (mostly because I work at the on-campus Testing Center).

However, my experience helped me decide I wanted to go to law school. That being said, I know that my time wasn’t wasted. The skills I learned at Fusion are necessary for any career. I know that whatever path I choose, I’ll be a better person, worker, etc., because of my time at Fusion.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Law School Podcaster said...

re. the LSAT, you might find the new podcast we posted interesting. It is called "Everything you need to know about the LSAT"

www.lawschoolpodcaster.com

November 4, 2009 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger Fusion PR said...

Dave, great to see that your time at Fusion helped you choose your future career (even if it's not PR). We wish you the best of luck!

Bennie

November 5, 2009 at 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home